PT-RW630E Laser DLP projector
Laser 1-Chip DLP Projector with 6,500lm of brightness
Benefits of the PT-RZ670 Series
1. Long-lasting reliability and high picture quality
- The world’s first* brightest 6,500-lm brightness as a laser light source 1-chip DLP™ projector
- Bright, beautiful picture quality for a long period of time.
- Reliable drive system enables continuous 24/7 operation with no downtime
- Long-lasting brightness and low maintenance enable TCO (total cost of ownership) to be reduced
- Laser light source and filter-less design allow maintenance-free of 25,000 hours**
- Newly designed optical system achieves high reliability and excellent color reproduction
- A new liquid cooling system maintains quiet, long-term, stable operation while keeping the exhaust heat extremely low
- A filter-less, dust-resistant structure with an airtight optical block
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 gives natural clarity to even the finest details
- System Daylight View 2 enhances color perception with no need to turn off the lights
- Advanced technologies for excellent image quality including full 10-bit signal processing
- DICOM Simulation mode reproduces easy-to-view to view rendering of X-ray photos***
- Rec. 709 mode to provide accurate colors
- Waveform Monitor for easy and precise calibration
2. Expanding installation flexibility
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens: edge blending, color matching and multi-screen processor
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control function
- Projection is possible with a flexible layout thanks to vertical and horizontal 360-degree installation
- Lens-centered design and a wide horizontal/vertical lens shift
- Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens (PT-RZ670)
- Optional Upgrade Kit ET-UK20 featuring Geometry Manager Pro for more flexible geometric adjustment and modified masking functions (PT-RZ670)
- Optional ET-CUK10**** Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit for automatic multi-screen projection setup (PT-RZ670)
- A wide selection of optional lenses including the ET-DLE030 ultra-short throw lens
3. Professional system integration
- DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals (HDMI, uncompressed HD video, audio, and control signals) up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single CAT5e cable or higher
- Quick on/off: Image appears immediately and no need for cooling after use
- Shutter function with fade in/out effect
- No on/off cycle limitation
- Art-Net***** compatible
- Abundant terminals, including SDI (3G/HD/SD), DVI-D and HDMI inputs
- Optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box for single cable solution
- Optional ET-MWP100G Multi Window Processor for multi-screen solution
- Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software allows multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN or RS-232C
- Web Browser Control
- PJLink™ compatible
* For 1-chip DLP™ projectors, as of January 2014.
** A guideline for light source replacement. The maintenance-free period may be shortened due to environmental conditions.
*** This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for actual medical diagnosis.
**** Availability is limited to certain regions only.
***** Art-Net is a protocol for transmitting the lighting control protocol DMX512 over Ethernet.