Full HD / 1,920 x 1,080 60 fps H.264 Vandal Resistant Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
Super Dynamic Full HD Vandal Resistant Dome Network Camera
The WV-SFN531 is a network dome security camera suitable for use in a variety of environments, and for a variety of applications. It boasts high quality, 1080p Full HD images at 60fps through the use of a high sensitivity MOS image sensor.
Panasonic's UniPhier® system allows the camera to operate up to 4 H.264 streams, a compression system designed to reduce operational costs through the reduction of file sizes. The camera also features multi process NR and 3D-DNR and provides high sensitivity with day/night function to ensure that images have reduced noise and visibility is maintained at low light levels.
This security camera also features Variable Image Quality over Specified area (VIQS) technology, allowing the user to again reduce costs on file sizes and data streaming through the ability to select specific areas of a stream to record in HD, scaling the non-selected areas to a lower definition.
The WV-SFR531 dome security camera is an ideal camera for those seeking to run a high quality security system for a low cost. Click the button at the bottom of this page to enquire further.
- 1080p Full HD images up to 60 fps*1
- Approximate 1/3 inches, high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Super high resolution at Full HD/1,920 x 1,080 created by high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Multiple H.264 (high profile, max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by enhanced “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform
- Maximum screen size is 2,048 x 1,536*2 @30fps, H.264
- Enhanced Super Dynamic*1 and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (ICR*3) function: 0.07 lx (Color), 0.01 lx (B/W) at F1.6
*1 Super Dynamic function automatically set off on 60 fps mode
*2 Used by super resolution techniques
*3 ICR: IR Cut filter Removal
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate
- Cropping function enables to provide whole image and the part image simultaneously. Up to 4 image capture areas can be specified, and it is also possible to control the sequence
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image
- Lens distortion compensation for the distorted images can be adjusted 256 steps
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16/30s) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Outdoor scene,Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz),Fix shutter Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated
- 3x extra optical zoom at 640 x 360 resolution
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
- Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SDXC/SDHC/SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic alarm protocol output