HD IP Dome Camera
Super Dynamic HD Dome Network Camera
The WV-SFN611L 6-series Fixed Dome Network Cameras for indoor usage supports HD 720p at 60fps. Equipped with the new powerful Panasonic UniPhier® System LSI with enhanced codec engine, new MOS image sensor with Multi-processing Noise Reduction (MNR) and Intelligent Resolution Technology, the WV-SFN611L has improved image quality with 133dB wide Enhanced Super Dynamic, high sensitivity in low light conditions, IP-network friendliness and the ease of installation and
use. The Fixed Dome Network Camera is also equipped with a wide range built-in IR LED for obtaining clear images in the dark, as well as dual SD memory card slots for storing recordings locally.
- 720p HD images up to 60 fps
- Approximate 1/3 inches, high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new enhanced "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Enhanced Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function: WV-SFN611L: 0.01 lx (Colour), 0.003 lx (B/W) at F1.3
- IR LED equipped: The equipped infrared LED makes it possible to take pictures at zero lx.
- IR LED is controlled to match the environment, providing clear images of human faces without white blur.
- New camera attachment bracket allows for an easy camera installation in all directions.
- High Speed ABF (Auto Back Focus) and Motorized Zoom ensures easy installation.
- Newly developed lens with aperture control function realises the best focus in any environment.
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables you to use a lower image file size and bit rate.
- Cropping function provides the whole image and the part image simultaneously. Up to 4 image capture areas can be specified, and it is also possible to control the sequence.
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
- Lens distortion compensation for the distorted images can be adjusted 256 steps.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16/30s) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Outdoor scene,Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz),Fix shutter; Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated.
- 2x extra optical zoom at 640 x 360 resolution
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
- Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SDXC/SDHC/SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritised stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritised when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- Double SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slots for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (H.264 / JPEG). Realise long-term recording and auto backup function.
- Newly developed dome cover can provide clearer images above the horizontal. Therefore expanding the tilting range of the lens.
- New intelligent extension software can be added in addition to built-in VMD (Video Motion Detection), alarm function.
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- Super Chroma Compensation function realizes a better colour reproducibility even in low illumination.
- H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Portuguese / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model